Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Cherry on Top Award! :)

I want to say a big thank you to Alexa P. for giving me this Cherry on Top Award! Here's a virtual hug for you! *H U G!!!* :D

The Rules:
Thank the person that gave this to you.
Go on, give them a virtual hug!
Copy the award and put it on your blog.
List 3 things you love about yourself.
Post a picture/s you love (e.g. a person you adore, etc.)
Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.

Three things I love about myself:
1. I am now more open to trying new things -- trying new and different cuisines, learning a new language, blogging, etc. :)
2. I try to be more optimistic about life. :)
3. I listen to others and try to help out in any way I can. :)


Pictures I love:

I pass this on to these 5 lovely bloggers:

CHANTELLE
Fashion Meets Food
Sarahhh.Fashion
Ms Confashion
Laura

Have an awesome Saturday! :D