Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Texas: San Antonio

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday! :D

A couple of months ago, we went to Texas on a vacation. We went to San Antonio and visited The Alamo and The San Antonio Riverwalk. It was a cold, rainy day, but we still had fun walking around and taking in the old world feel of downtown San Antonio. I enjoyed it so much because it has a different vibe from what I'm used to here in Los Angeles. While I don't know if I would want to live anywhere but here, I do love visiting new places and experiencing life away from the hustle and bustle of LA.

Here are some photos:

The Alamo Plaza

Trolley...

We don't have this here in Los Angeles (unless you count the one they have at The Grove), that's why I'm always fascinated by them. I haven't actually ridden one before. We didn't ride this one because we chose to just walk around and enjoy the breeze (thank God it wasn't raining at that time).



My brother bought this lollipop with a scorpion from The Alamo gift shop. He brought it home to show my sister and brother-in-law (sadly, they couldn't come with us). He's been putting off eating it after showing them, we had to keep reminding him to go ahead and taste it. He finally did, and he ended up throwing it away because he said it tasted weird.



While walking around, we realized that the breakfast we ate before we left Houston was hours ago, so we walked to The San Antonio Riverwalk to look for a place to eat. We found this restaurant... and I'm happy this was where we chose to eat. They had great food, our server was really nice, helpful, and jolly (most people I met in Texas are soooo friendly!), we had a great outdoor spot up in their balcony so we had a good view of the Riverwalk. We actually stayed in the restaurant until about 7pm (we got there at about 4-5pm).

BBQ ribs my brother ate


Texas brownie... super yummy!


the view from our table

After eating dinner and dessert, we checked out the souvenir stores. There were so many that had a lot of cute stuff. :)

Now I know it's true when they say everything is big in Texas, haha. :D

Right when we were about to leave, rain started to pour... as in actually pour. It was seriously "raining cats and dogs". We didn't have umbrellas. The coat I was wearing didn't have a hood to cover my head. We were stuck. It was a funny experience, actually. We tried to wait a while, hoping the rain would come to a standstill or something, but it didn't. We had no choice but to run in the rain because we still had about 3 hours drive back to Houston! Our other problem was that our car was parked about 3-4 blocks away. It was crazy. But we had fun. :D

Do you have any fun vacation stories? :)

*photo editing done by my sister*