Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Headboards, CSN & A Review

Photo via Elle Decor


I am loving the airy lightness of this Southampton bedroom. I have a traditional wood sleigh bed, but I'm increasingly drawn towards fabric headboards. It won't be the first thing I'll be buying for the new house, but I do like to browse, dream and plan...which led me to CSN and their huge selection of upholstered headboards and pretty much everything else under the sun.

{Skyline Furniture Tufted High Arch Headboard in Pearl}

{Skyline Furniture Nail Button Border Headboard in Shantung Pearl}

{Global Views Quilted Ivory Leather Headboard}

The white and ivory is gorgeous, but I also love headboards in different shades and patterns (and if it has nailhead trim all the better!) Wouldn't this headboard be great for a girl's room? So lively and fun. Reminds me of Sweetiepie in NYC.

{Skyline Furniture Nail Button Headboard in Khaki}

{Skyline Furniture Nail Button Border Headboard in Premier Sky}



Great, right? 
Also, CSN has offered to send me a product for review--
I'll let you know all about it once I receive it.


 
So what kind of headboard do you have? Is it the one you want?