Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Father's Day Gift Ideas 2010


 "My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." - Clarence Budington Kelland


Fathers can be so many things--protectors, teachers, confidantes, disciplinarians. I've been blessed with a father who has made sacrifices for me that I will never begin to be able to thank him for. A man who was strict, but never mean; who was my friend, but always my father first. I'm sure many of you have similarly wonderful men in your lives, so here are some gift ideas for the great dads out there (whether it be your own father or the father of your children) to remind them how much they're appreciated.


"I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection." - Sigmund Freud


Polo - Ralph Lauren, Holt Renfrew, $175


 
Digital Golf Scorecard, Brookstone, $20.00


Cufflinks, Green Shag (includes sports-inspired and
 bespoke versions - send in a child's artwork
and it can be replicated on the cufflink)


 
Tub of Flavor TABASCO® Set, $98.95

"A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty." - Unknown

Summer Skin Kit, BreadandButter





"Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance." - Ruth E. Renkel

"I Love You To Death," I Love You Series by Kate Hollett



Button Down - Paul Smith

Reasons I Love Dad Collar Stays, Red Evelope, $39.95
(Reasons include: I love you because..."You taught me how to drive" and "You caught the bugs in the house")

"Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name." - William Wordsworth

Sliders Mini Burger Set, Amazon, $27.95
(I'd love this one myself - I have a strange obsession with mini burgers)


 
Magazine Subscription


Sports Watch - Emporio Armani, $225.00



Photos WeHeartIt



"What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard for posterity." - Jean Paul Richter