Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Our third anniversary is tomorrow so when M presented me with a gift yesterday, I thought he'd screwed up the date, which is totally something I would do, but not really like him. He's the one with the head for numbers and dates. Turns out the reason for the early present is that he's booked us a little getaway to NYC to celebrate! I thought it was incredibly sweet of him (he's not really the romantic type--so it was a surprise) and I'm excited because I adore New York. Plus, since he started his own business things have been so hectic it has been impossible to get in a real vacation, so even five days away together is a blessing.


After I blogged about my invitations several of you left comments and sent emails asking for more and I had decided to schedule a few wedding related posts to coincide with our anniversary. Luckily I had these prepared so there will be new content on the blog while we take our surprise mini-vacay with a few friends. (I will get caught up with all your wonderful blogs when I get back - promise!) I hope you all have a wonderful week!

{Photos via}