Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Porto's Bakery and www.freebeautyevents.com

I love anything sweet. For me, a meal isn't complete without dessert. Whenever I am too busy (or sometimes, lazy) to bake something myself, we always go to one of our favorite bakeries: Porto's Bakery.

They have the best cheese rolls I've ever tasted (I'm hitting myself on the head because I wasn't able to take a photo to share with all of you). They have a lot -- and I mean A LOT-- of baked goods to choose from.

Here are some of the yummy goodies we got:

red velvet cupcake, chocolate cake, carrot cake, and mango mousse


fruit tart


creme brulee


Is there a bakery near you that you love to visit? What is your favorite dessert? :D

On a different note, check out http://www.freebeautyevents.com/. You can enter your zip code to find out what makeover, gift with purchase, spa open houses, and sampling events are happening near you. They also have product reviews and monthly contests.

I tried putting in my zip code and results came out showing which Rite Aid or Walgreens stores near me are giving away free beauty samples. I have yet to see if I'd be able to get some samples, but it's worth a try, right? :D

Let me know if you do end up trying this and getting samples from locations given by this website. :)

Have a lovely rest of the week, everyone! :D