Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Lakers and Kitchen 24 in Hollywood :D

Almost everyone here in Los Angeles is in a celebratory mood: the Lakers are the 2010 NBA Champions!!! Woot woot! :D
I have to catch up on reading everyone's blogs and commenting on them tomorrow. I spent the whole day with my friends. We haven't seen each other since Christmas! Crazy! We literally spent hoursssss just sitting and talking. :D

Anyways, since I started this post about the Los Angeles Lakers winning the NBA Championships, I want to go ahead and share with all of you a restaurant my sister and I ate at after a night of walking around in Hollywood.

Kitchen 24 is a restaurant located near the many clubs in Hollywood. No, my sister and I did not go clubbing (Haha!), but we did enjoy the food in this "clubbers" favorite spot. It is open 24 hours (I believe that's why it's called Kitchen 24), serves breakfast all day, and has a DJ. And the food? Super delicious! They are priced reasonably as well. :D

Here are the dishes we ordered:

Grilled 14oz Upper Choice New York Strip Steak, $19.95

Hash Brown Salmon Florentine, $14.25

Chocolate Chip Cakes, $8.25

Check out their website here.

It's Friday tomorrow! One more day 'til the weekend! :D