Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Long overdue Polyvore :D

Happy Tuesday night, everyone! I am fully back now, yay! :D
Sorry for the lack of comments on your lovely blogs. I can't wait to check them all out. :)

I haven't made a Polyvore post in quite a while. I was looking through the ones I made a few months ago, and I found this. This outfit is something I would wear to a graduation. The dress is not too formal, but also not too casual. I would wear flats because most high school graduations here are held in football fields or lawns or some other venue of that nature. And it also helps to wear flats because I am sure you'd be walking around congratulating your family and/or friends. :D

Have you been to a graduation this past month? :D