Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Travel Destination: Las Vegas

Hi, my dear blogger friends! I am so sorry I have been away from the blogging world for tooooo looooong. My last post was a week ago: crazy! Haha. But anyways, I have just been quite busy with so many things like errands, catching up with friends, and actually trying to work out (haha). I also have to take a test tomorrow. Booo. But I promise to really catch up with all of your blogs next week. I actually miss you all!

Here are some pictures from my last Las Vegas trip with my family:

the Venetian hotel where we stayed

the Wynn where we ate dinner (really yummy buffet!)


Serendipity 3

Paris hotel

Bellagio

dancing fountain at the Bellagio

I hope everyone had a fantastic week! :D


*photo editing done by my sister*
P.S. If you are new to my blog, I hope you like it. Please don't hesitate to follow and leave your link. I will definitely check out your blog and follow it too. :D