Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Downtown Girls & Blog Awards

I watched the series premiere of the new MTV reality show Downtown Girls on Tuesday. I had never even heard of this show, which is about five friends in New York (wonder how they came up with that concept...) The lead girl is apparently a blogger who works for Glamour.com who does some Carrie-esque voice overs for the show (and was pretty funny in some parts). There was some nonsense about an ex swap (who in their right mind would ever think that was a good idea?!), but regardless, I fear it's one of those shows I can easily get sucked into. Didn't help that I was mesmerized by Nikki's pretty hair. I've avoided The Bachelorette so far this season, and The Hills is almost over, and now this falls into my lap! I am such a sucker for guilty pleasure and/or bad TV. *shakes fist at MTV*

{via}


Did anyone else catch this show? What did you think?


I feel so honoured to have received the following awards this week:



From the lovely Caitlin Marie of Pour L'Amour de Fashion


From the wonderful Krysten of After 'I Do'


From the stylish Andrea of House of Design and Style


Thank you so much!
Your comments and awards really make my day!