Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

It's Nate Day!

First off, let me just say that I've loved Nate Berkus since forever. Not only is he incredibly talented at creating stylish and welcoming interior spaces, but he just seems so nice, like he would totally be a blast to hang out with. So it goes without saying that I was super excited when I found out that Nate is slated to have his own show and when the Moggit Girls proposed a Blogger's Nate Day, I just had to participate. Choosing my favourites out of Nate's great portfolio? That was the hard part, but here goes...


I love this living room-dining room combo in Nate's own Chicago home. There are so many great elements from the colour scheme (I adore the infusions of blue, green and gold) to the amazing rug that pulls it all together. Photos Elle Decor.


I am all about these green and gold chairs...


...as well as the slate blue and the nailhead trim.


{via}

This home featured in Chicago House and Home is another great one.
There is much I adore, but I think the Greek key table is my fave element.

{via}

Isn't this such a great dining room? The white lacquer table is fresh and modern, but still classic paired with the more ornate chairs (I love the orange). The floors are also just gorgeous.




Nate's line of products offers an affordable way to bring some of his design asethic into your home. Below are some of my fave Nate-designed pieces.

Nate Berkus

I also really enjoyed the space Nate designed for his sister (which featured quite a few of his HSN products from his Moroccan mirror to the throw and pillow above), which was featured in Glamour.