Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Beautiful Bride: Carrie Underwood

Photo courtesy of Just Jared

I think Carrie is beautiful and she seems sweet and I like her headpiece. I don't want to say anything mean, and it is kind of hard to tell anything from this picture, but does Carrie's Monique Lhuillier seem to resemble one of these Pnina Tornai gowns I'm always seeing on Say Yes to the Dress?

{via}


If so, I'm not a fan. Sorry Carrie!

UPDATE


I think Carrie is seriously adorable and they make a cute couple,
but I can't get behind dresses with this kind of bodice, I just cant. {photo via}



{via}

Big congrats to Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem
who married recently in the Bahamas.
It's been reported that the bride wore Galliano.