Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Beautiful Bride: LaLa Vasquez

July 10th was a big day for weddings. Not only did M and I participate in the beautiful wedding of two close friends--who after dating over 10 years were overdue for a trip down the aisle--but stars like Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher, Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, and Carmelo Anthony and LaLa Vasquez all wed as well. The wedding we went to had a gorgeous masquerade theme and a colour scheme of black and gold, green and a hint of purple. I wish I had brought my camera, but I'm really terrible about remembering it. I have yet to see Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher wedding photos or any from the Blunt-Krasinski nuptials in Italy, but hopefully they'll be out soon! In the meantime some Carmelo Anthony and LaLa Vasquez wedding pictures from their big day, which was held at Cipriani in New York. The bride wore Vera Wang.


LeBron

Serena Williams

Kim K

Ciara


On the Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher front...


...a photo of the newly married pair arriving in L.A. via



Congrats to the newlyweds!



Photos courtesy of Examiner.com, unless otherwise noted.