Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Designer Spotlight: Monique Lhuillier

It's been quite a while since my last wedding fashion-related post. I remember fellow blogger Carrie at http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/ requesting a post on gowns by Monique Lhuillier. So, Carrie, here it is! :D

I love her designs. They are very pretty and delicate. When I get married in the distant future, I would love to wear one of her gowns. :D

Monique Lhuillier (look at how pretty that dress behind her is!)


Her designs are often described as "mostly sophisticated and fluid". Her collections have "ruffles, bows, and pleats in soft fabric".

I've also noticed that a lot of her gowns have crystals. Here is my personal favorite:


I love this one too:


She adds character to her dresses by adding colored bows/bands like these:



Another thing I love are her Grace Kelly-esque wedding gowns.



Here are two more of her lovely designs:


Numerous celebrities have also chosen to wear Monique Lhuillier for their big day.

Pink



Britney Spears

(We always knew it would end in divorce...)


Kevin Costner and wife, Christine Baumgartner

Heidi Montag (Okay, this one really isn't a celebrity, but her dress was pretty. Haha.)

*Carrie Underwood, who got married this past Saturday, also wore a Monique Lhuillier gown. I wonder how it looks like. :)*

Lhuillier also designs evening gowns. Many of her dresses were worn by celebrities on the red carpet.

Teri Hatcher


Debra Messing


Kelly Clarkson and Kate Walsh

*all images are from Google*

Thoughts? Opinions? Which one/s is/are your favorite/s?