Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Polyvore: My basics + items I'd love to own.

On my last post, I shared with everyone the clothes I bought from Forever21 and H&M. I was able to buy items to make up an entire outfit. Yay! I've been trying to figure out which ones from my existing accessory and bag collection I should use with my new clothes, and then an idea struck me. I haven't done a Polyvore outfit in a while! So here we are, a Polyvore outfit! :D

Outfit

Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore





The basic items that I have are the skirt, tank top, cardigan, and shoes. I was able to find the exact skirt I have, but that's all. Good thing I found look-alikes for the other ones. Haha. :D

The basics:

Faux denim tiered skirt (Forever21) - $12.50
Striped Women's tank (Tilly's) - $9.99
Women's boyfriend cardigan (American Eagle) - $16
Champion Canvas sneakers (Keds) - $30

The "I wish I had these":

Balenciaga bag - $1,755
Invicta Women's 6301 Lupah Collection White Corian watch - $80 (pretty reachable, haha)
Chanel heart shaped clip-on earrings - $375
Vintage Christian Dior 1980s Gold Tone Central Diamante Logo necklace - $592
Vintage Chanel 1980s Gold Rope Textured Surround 'CC' Logo necklace - $1,048

Aaah, if only I had those accessories and a Balenciaga bag... but, that's okay, I'm sure I'll find something in my closet to make the outfit work. ;)

Any other ideas on what I should wear with my basics? :D