Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Beautiful Bride: Chelsea Clinton


I have been eagerly awaiting Chelsea Clinton wedding photos since I heard the former First Daughter was marrying Marc Mezvinsky awhile ago and I haven't been disappointed. Of course I don't know Chelsea Clinton, but I like her. She seems so normal and down-to-earth and she and her new husband seem genuinely in love. I really hope they have a wonderful life together.

I love this picture and her Vera Wang!


The wedding was held on July 31st at Astor Court in Rhinebeck.
The groom's suit and Bill's tie were reportedly designed
by Christopher Bailey of Burberry.

Hillary (in Oscar de la Renta) and Bill arriving at the pre-wedding party.
I would love to see what the reception decor was like!

Photos via


Chelsea and Mark in the early days. Aren't they cute?
Photo via


See photos of the welcome bag given to guests.
So what do you think of Chelsea's wedding look?