Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer

I LOVE HARRY POTTER. I LOVE IT.

I would say that I can be counted as one of the millions (or should I say billions?) of Harry Potter fans in the world. The books are beyond amazing, J.K. Rowling is a genius. The movies have done very, very well in the box office for almost 10 years. In my opinion, the books and the movies are classics - they will be read and watched by generations to come.

Here is the trailer for the first installment of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:

I am so so so so excited to see this movie. No kidding, I get goosebumps everytime I watch this trailer. My throat gets all itchy and I feel like I want to cry. No joke. Dramatic as it may sound, but it's true. :)

Are you a Harry Potter fan too? Excited for the movie?

Happy Saturday, everyone! It's a long weekend, woot woot!!! :D

*trailer from Yahoo! movies*