Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

N.Y.C. Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush Review

Among the beauty items I got for my birthday, this one is the product that most of my blogger friends have been most interested in. And now that I've had two weeks to use it, I can see why. It's a really great product, and very affordable too! :D

Photobucket

Give a natural flush to your cheeks in one quick step!

This lightweight formula blends effortlessly to provide sheer, all-over color as well as subtle, shimmering accents, contours and dynamic highlights to your cheeks.

*description from http://www.newyorkcolor.com/*

First off, I regret that I am not able to show you guys a swatch, I didn't have time to take a picture, but this one might help a little:

Big Apple Blush (645)

I've heard so many good things about cream blushes, but I've never really thought of actually buying one for myself. So, a big thanks again to my sister and brother-in-law for their wonderful gifts. :D

Okay, now on to the actual review:

I love this cream stick because it really gives a natural looking blush. It blends in well to my skin. I've always had a tendency to put more blush than needed. With this, I feel that I don't do that anymore because once I apply the blush onto my cheeks, I can easily see if I put it on evenly.

How do I put it on?

I smile like how we're supposed to when we put blush on. I swipe/ dab the blush onto the bottom of/ near the apples of my cheek.

*The package said put it on the apples of your cheek, but I find that once I dab/ spread it, the blush goes to the side of my nose = not good. Haha.*

Putting the blush near or at the bottom of the apples of my cheek gives me a much better result. I dab the blush around first, and then spread it a little using my hands to cover the cheek area I want to cover. You can also use a brush if you want. I do that after using my hands to make sure I spread it evenly. Yesterday, I also tried to put a little bit of my light powder blush on top. It came out well. Just the cream blush itself lasts for a long time, but I find that it lasts so much longer when I put a tad of powder blush on top. I guess that's like "setting" it. :D

Last night at about 11pm when I was about to wash my face, I noticed that my blush still looks fresh. I kinda didn't want to wash it off. Haha! ;)

Another good thing is that it is super affordable. I think it's about $3.99, definitely somewhere in that area. It is also available in a lot of stores like Ulta, Rite Aid, CVS, Walmart, Target, etc.

At first, it was a little bit hard to swipe it on my cheeks. I guess it's because it's new, and I kinda had to "break it in". But now it glides on easily. :)

Here are other shades available:

Plaza Pink (644)


South Street Seashell (647)


Urban Spice (646)



Mauvin' Uptown (648)


Berry New Yorker (649)


*all from http://www.newyorkcolor.com/*

Have you tried this blushable creme stick? What do you think? Which shade/s is/are your favorite/s?

*Another reminder: Please don't forget to enter my giveaway! It ends tomorrow, July 22nd, at 11:59pm PST. And don't forget to go ahead and check out http://www.alainnbella.com/, look around, shop, and use the code "mimi" to get 15% off (excluding sale items)! :D*