Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

My other summer purchases. :D

The other day, I made a post about the dresses I have bought over the course of a couple of months. Today, I want to share with you some other items I got from some of my favorite stores. :)

Striped yellow shirt. (Old Navy, $1o)

3/4 sleeves button down shirt. (Forever21, $11.50)

Ruffled top. (Forever21, $9.99)

Floral tank top (Forever 21, $5.99)

Striped, ruffled sleeve shirt (Forever21, $13.80)

Black "capelet" (Forever21, $10.99)


I got some of these on sale. Sorry, I don't have their actual prices!

A few of my planned blog posts for the coming days are:

  • My birthday gifts - My sister and brother-in-law gave me a lot of beauty items for my birthday. I can't wait to share them with all of you. I just have to fix the pictures. And of course, I will be doing a review on them as soon as I can.
  • I baked bread, kind of from scratch yesterday. I used a prepared mixture from a box, but I call it "kind of from scratch" because it was a different experience because I've never actually tried baking bread. ;)
  • Breee from http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/ tagged me to answer 8 questions of hers. :)

I hope you all come back to my blog to check out my new posts. Thanks! And have a good Wednesday night! :D