Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Dresses I got on sale. :D

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July yesterday! And a relaxing weekend for our blogger friends from other parts of the world! :D

Whenever I go to stores like Forever 21, H&M, or Wet Seal, I always check out their sale racks. Last winter/spring, what I noticed was that they have a lot of cute dresses on sale. I have collected quite a few dresses, and I will be sharing them with you on my post for the day. :D

I wore this dress for my birthday celebration yesterday. (Forever21)
Original price: $22.80 Sale price: $5.99

I wore this dress to a Christmas get-together last December. (Forever21) Original price: $22.80 Sale price: $7.99

I wore this dress in Vegas. (Forever21)
Original price: $24.80 Sale price: $18.50

I have yet to wear this next dress. I'm thinking definitely sometime this month. (Forever21)
Original price: $22.80 Sale price: $17.50
I wore this dress to my friend's birthday party. (Forever21)
Original price: $24.80 Sale price: $19.80

I wore this dress last Thanksgiving. (Forever21)
Original price: $24.80 Sale price: $7.99
I have never worn this next dress either. Any ideas as to where/what occasion I can wear this to? (Twelve by Twelve, Forever21)
Original price: $39
Sale price: $19.99, but I got it for $10.99

I'm thinking of wearing this next dress when we go walking along the beach. (Forever21)
Original price: $24.80 Sale price: $7.99

I wore this dress to my birthday dinner with friends last week. (Forever21) Original price: $17.80 Sale price: $9.99


My sister borrowed this dress to wear yesterday. It looks really great when worn. (Wet Seal) Original price: $29.50 Sale price: $19.99

But I got it for 1 cent when Wet Seal had their "Buy one, get one for a penny" sale. :D

I would also like to thank everyone for their wonderful birthday wishes and advice! Thank you! :D