Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Clearasil and Veet products

A couple of weeks ago I received a package from http://www.freebeautyevents.com/. They gave me 2 Clearasil products and 1 Veet product.

A package! Yay! :D

Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Acne Cream, Veet Hair Removal Cream, Clearasil Face Wash

The acne cream works well for me. Whenever I feel a new pimple growing (oh, how I hate that!), I wash my face and apply this cream to any affected areas. I leave it on the whole day (that is if I stay home the whole day, haha) and the whole night. Usually it dries up the pimple fast, unless it's a pretty big one, then it takes about two days. I have to say, it is effective.

I actually haven't used the Veet hair removal cream. One random fact: I don't shave my legs. I know it sounds weird/gross, but yup, I don't because I don't really have to. I don't know why. :/ But I do want to hear what you guys think of this product, this brand or another. :)

The face wash is good too. It's really foamy, so a little goes a long way. It may not be the best face wash, but rest assured, it does it's job well. It doesn't dry up my face, so that's good. :)

Any thoughts on these products?

Once again, I encourage you guys to visit http://www.freebeautyevents.com/. You can enter your zip code to find out what makeover, gift with purchase, spa open houses, and sampling events are happening near you. They also have product reviews and monthly contests. :D

Have a great weekend, everyone! :)