Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Recent Purchase: Forever21 and H&M

Hi everyone! I was really planning to spend some time today visiting your blogs, but we suddenly decided to go out to lunch and then do a little bit of shopping. It was a tiring, but very fun day! I will definitely make a post about the clothes I bought today sometime this week or next week. Right now, I will share with you guys the stuff I bought from Forever21 and H&M this past Saturday.

Photobucket

I bought jean leggings (aka "jeggings") and a skirt from Forever21. :)

This one has an elastic waistband and really hugs your form. It is a bit tight. I am usually a medium, but with this I had to go with a large. It has a zipper at the bottom. It gives the look of skinny jeans with the flexibility of leggings. I bought it for $17.80.

Photobucket

I've been seeing a lot of this kind of skirt - in magazines and other blogs- and I am so excited to finally own one. I love how this is a stretch kind of skirt. You can adjust the length and pair it with almost anything, like a shirt or a tank top with a cardigan. It can be worn right now while it's summer, this fall (and even in the winter here in California) - I'm thinking with tights, ballet flats, a cute cardi, and a scarf. For $12.50, I think it is a very good buy. I actually want to go back sometime soon to buy other skirts like this.

Photobucket

I was trying to find something from Forever21 to pair with this, but somehow I couldn't find anything. Maybe it's because there are so many different clothes to choose from. Haha! So then we decided to check out H&M. Thank God we did, because I found three other items that completes one whole outfit. Another good thing about the items I bought is that I can also pair them with the clothes I already have to make up other outfits. :D

Photobucket

I think their new bag is really cute. ;)



I found this striped tank top priced at $5.95. I think it goes well with my skirt and I can definitely wear this with jeans or shorts.

Photobucket

For this Fall, once it gets a bit chilly at night, I'm going to have this cardigan ($12.95):

Photobucket



It's very loose, flowy, and comfy. I was originally hoping to find a blazer, but I didn't find any, and with this cardigan being priced reasonably, I was able to buy shoes too. :D

My sister found these for me. Isn't it amazing how well they go with the rest of the outfit? They seem to be very comfortable too. It's made out of cloth. It "blends" in and takes the shape of my feet. It feels like I'm not wearing shoes. Haha. I have yet to try and actually spend a day wearing them, but I love them so I'm really hoping they're as comfy as I think they are. These shoes are priced at $17.95.

Photobucket



What are your recent purchases?

I hope you all had a wonderful day! :)