Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Beauty products :)

Hi, everyone! This is going to be a mixture of different topics, but they are mostly about beauty items (which we all love!).

Last week, my Mom, sisters and I had a "beauty day". We dyed our hair and did other girly stuff. I changed my hair color from Dark Mahogany Brown to this:

Dark Auburn.

It's not really much of a change, I'm still a brunette, but my hair is definitely lighter than before. I love it, and I will color my hair the same shade next time.

What's your hair color?

I also decided to try a different kind of lotion. We bought Queen Helene Cocoa Butter lotion. I've always had the stick version of this to use for stretch marks here and there, but I thought why not get the actual big bottle. I strongly recommend this because it really does make my skin soft and silky smooth. The only downside is, my skin gets sweaty and slippery because of the heat. But, I still think it's a really really good lotion. As for stretch marks, it takes time, but I've noticed that mine have lightened up. :)

If you have used this, what do you think of this lotion?

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Big Lots! with my Mom. I was just browsing when I saw this:

An elf Eye Combo Pack for $2! How amazing is that?! So yeah, I was so happy and excited... but then, I opened it and I was disappointed. The mascara was all dried up - there was nothing inside it. The gel mascara was a bit better, although it was a little dried up too. The eyeliner was good though - fortunately. It glides on smoothly, and unlike my other elf eyeliner, this one isn't too sharp.

It was only $2, so I guess I shouldn't be too disappointed. And, at least, I got another mascara. Yesterday, I went to Sephora to pick up my Beauty Insider birthday gift. Yay! I took a picture of it to share with you guys on a future post. :D

Here is a picture of the beauty products my sister and brother-in-law gave me for my birthday:

mascara, spray powder shampoo for brunettes, cream blush, eyeliner, 6 sided nail file, mineral compact powder, foundation, facial mask, Olay makeup remover wipes, lip gloss, facial scrub, eyebrow pencil, and face sponge

I will be doing separate posts on them soon. :)

I also just recently won a giveaway. Thanks to HelloPretty!


Have a relaxing weekend! :)

*I'm not sure why the giveaway pictures suddenly decided not to show...*