Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

12 Questions Tag :)

I was tagged by Sibelle to answer these 12 questions. Thanks for this! :D

Here we go:

1.What shoe size are you?
-size 6 and 1/2 to 7

2.Where do you work?
I've never actually worked. I know, that's kinda weird (especially here in L.A. where almost everyone works), but yeah.

3.Favorite piece of clothing you own
-my dresses :)

4.Your favorite blog?
I have a lot. There are many blogs I visit on a daily basis.

5.Do you have any pets?
No, I don't. I had a fish when I was in high school, but I'm not sure if you could actually call that a pet. The only interaction we had was when I had to feed him/her. Haha. ;)

6.How many siblings do you have?
-Four

7.If you could live anywhere where would it be?
I'd live in London or Paris or anywhere in Europe. :D

8.What were you doing before this?
I checked my Facebook.

9.Your favorite food?
I love to eat so I have a lot of favorites. Aaahh, this is hard. But I can tell you that I absolutely love steak and salmon. :D

10.Do you have a middle name?
-Yes

11.Your favorite websites?
-Facebook, Blogspot, Youtube, online movie websites

12.Who do you tag?
I tag Alexa P., Sandra, Kelly, and Susi.

I hope you guys can do this tag.
Have a great day, everyone! :D