Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

World Cup Countdown

Can I tell you how excited I am for the World Cup this summer? I am also very happy to see that Vanity Fair has a soccer/football/calcio/fútbol feature. While I can think of several other players I would have liked to see featured (and really wish they wouldn't have put Cristiano Ronaldo in his Armanis on the cover), I think they got a nice mix. And several Inter players, too, which is nice (Eto'o, Muntari, Stanković). I'm always happy to see the sport gain more exposure in North America.


Muntari (Ghana/Inter Milan), Landon Donovan (U.S.A./L.A. Galaxy),
Kaká (Brazil/Real Madrid), Eto'o (Cameroon/Inter), Pato (Brazil/AC Milan)


Didier Drogba (Ivory Coast/Chelsea)
and Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal/Real Madrid)


Dolce and Gabbana have also come out
with their latest World Cup underwear ads.

DiNatale, Marchetti, Criscito, Iaquinta, Marchisio
{via}


Remember these from last time around?
Not sure what it is about footballers and underwear.




Anyway, I just hope that Italy can play like the World Champions they are and show people that we're about more than just catenaccio. Will you be watching the World Cup this year and who will you be cheering for?