Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Forever21

It's Wednesday, the week is almost over. I can't quite wrap my head around the fact that time is flying by! Next thing we know, it's Memorial Day Weekend here in the U.S., then it's June. Crazy! But anyways, I finally got around to taking photos of the few items I got from Forever21 last Friday.

*Pardon me if some of these are not as clear as I would have liked them to be. I'm just starting to learn how to play with editing pictures. ;)*

Here are the items I got all together: 2 tops, one pair of shorts, and a necklace.


These two tops have a silky texture. It's a bit flimsy/flowy, but I'm pretty sure they would look great when worn. There's a bow to be tied at the nape or upper back. I got it in 2 colors: turquoise and yellow. Price? $7.50



The shorts are from the Heritage 1981 collection of Forever21. This is the first time I bought something from that collection for myself. It's a great fit, and I love how there's red incorporated into it. Price: originally $19.90, but I got it on sale at $9.99


Everytime I go to Forever21 and any other store, I always check out the accessories. I found this cute necklace with the Eiffel tower, a little pearl, and heart (with "l'amour" written on it). It's only $3.50, such a great buy in my opinion. :D

I think Forever21 is everyone's favorite go-to place for clothes and accessories because they have cute and fashionable items at an affordable price. :)

While I was cleaning out my closet last week, I also realized that I have a few dresses and tops that I bought these past couple of months. I will take some time to take pictures to share here on my blog. :D

Hang in there, everyone! Holiday weekend is almost here. :D