Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

My everyday makeup :D

Happy Monday! :D

I can't believe this is the last week of May. Next Tuesday will be the 1st of June.

One word: Woah...
2010 flew by!

When I was in junior high, I always used to put makeup on whenever I leave the house (except for school because it wasn't allowed). Then, when I went to high school, I kinda stopped (even though it was allowed, haha). But now that I am older, I've noticed that I enjoy putting makeup more than before. I guess some things really do come with age. :)

So, here are the makeup products I use daily:


Products for my face:

MAC foundation (NC27), MAC concealer (NW25), and Elf blush (Flushed).

At first, I wasn't really comfortable with using foundation, but now I've learned how to put it on properly. I love my concealer because I can hide my tiny tiny pimples and downplay my eye bags. I always make the mistake of putting on way too much blush, and when I use this I end up looking flushed (haha, as the name implies). So, now I put just a tad when I use this or I use a lighter blush. :)

Products for my lips:

Clinique lip gloss (Juicy Apple), NYX lip gloss (Kiss), and my favorite lip balm.

I always put lip balm on, then my favorite lip gloss of the week. I have a couple of lip glosses, and at the time I took these pictures I liked using these two. But now, I use my other NYX lip gloss in Strawberry.

*I also made separate posts on my Clinique lip gloss and strawberry lip balm. For the lip gloss click here. For the lip balm click here. :D*

Products for my eyes:

Lash curler, Eyelid Primer, Liquid eyeliner, Lash & Brow Mascara, Eyeshadow quad (Luxe)... all from e.l.f.

I haven't yet mastered putting on eyeshadow, that's why when I'm in a hurry I don't put any on because I don't want it to look bad. But I do always put mascara on. However, I use this kind because my eyes tend to get all water-y. It works okay for me, but I want to get a waterproof one too. The liquid eyeliner is good too, I just have to practice more. :)

Most of my makeup are from e.l.f. because it's a really great line, especially for those just starting out with makeup (like me, haha). They are very affordable and the quality is really good. I love it. :)

My foundation and concealer are from MAC because as my sister always says, "MAC has the best stuff". :D

What makeup do you use on a daily basis?

*P.S. I started my cake decorating class today. It's a bit hard, but definitely interesting and enjoyable. Once I have a couple of pictures I will be making a post about it. :D*

*I also won a giveaway today! It's soo exciting. It made my day. Thanks to Kelly Lauren!*

Another week closer to summer! Have a great one! :D