Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

InStyle Best Beauty Buys: Cheeks

Hey, everyone! It's Friday once again! :D

I may have mentioned before that I am not a makeup expert, but thanks to many of my fellow bloggers, I am now interested in learning more about it. I love reading your comments and opinions about makeup. :)

Here are the best blush products according to InStyle:
*these are 3 out of 6*

1. L'Oreal True Match - gives a hint of color, a soft effect. ($9, target.com)

2. Revlon Color Stay Mineral Finishing Powder - warms complexion with a healthy flush.(about $14)

3. Stila Convertible Color - can be used on both cheeks and lips. *interesting!*
($25, stilacosmetics.com)

I haven't personally tried any of these products.
Have you used these? What brand do you normally use?

Have a great weekend! :)

*images from Google*