Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Love It: Michael S. Smith and Ann Sacks




Athens Silver Cream tile by Ann Sacks - Love!


Intrigued by the Ann Sacks LED-lit backsplash in Carrie and Big's Sex and The City 2 apartment, I found myself on the designer's website to see more.


{via}


While there are a ton of beautiful items on the site, I was immediately drawn to the Cosmati collection by Michael S. Smith.


I love a grey tile and the clean look of a white bathroom or kitchen, so this Michael S. Smith Cosmatiemilio grid (incarrara, nero marquin and marino blue) with an Alexandria border (carrara and marino blue) really speaks to me. Some other tile styles:



Valencia


Palais Royale

Venice

 
Alexandria

Seville Deco in Willow from Smith's Labyrinth Collection


I also thought this flooring (Parquet de Versailles in Bronze and Shagreen in Multicolor Wash) by Charles Stone was pretty cool - it can be used inside and outdoors.