Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Lush: Dream Cream, The Hand and Body Lotion

I bought this Dream Cream a couple of months ago. I've also finished it ages ago. Haha. ;) I kept this container in my bathroom drawer because I will return it to Lush with 4 other containers in exhange for a fresh face mask. :D



If you've got skin with severe problems, you could spend your whole life dreaming of a clear, trouble-free epidermis. Give our best-selling Dream Cream a try; we get loads of emails about how well it works. With a base of oat milk (traditionally used to calm skin), it's packed with every calming plant we could find: tea tree, lavender and chamomile, moisturizing olive oil and loads more. If it seems nothing works to calm your skin, apply a healthy dose of this, our best-selling cream. You can thank us later. ($24.95)

*description from www.lushusa.com*

I loved this lotion because it really does work great. Among the modest number of Lush products I've used, I haven't encountered one that didn't work well.

This Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion made my skin smooth. It smells great, very relaxing indeed. I use it after I shower at night, right before I go to bed. It calms and relaxes me, and it makes me sleep more easily than usual.

The consistency is a bit water-y, but I didn't see that as a problem. :D

I will definitely get this again when I go to Lush. A girl can never have too many types of lotion, right? :D

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!