Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Stylish Blogger Award/ Tag! :D


Thank you, Marie for giving me this award! :)

The rules:

State 5 random facts about yourself and award 5 other bloggers.

Here we go:


1. I went to an all-girls Catholic high school. Every Monday, and on liturgy and assembly days, we always wear our uniform with a v-neck sweater, blazer, knee-highs, and penny loafers.


2. I am currently learning to speak French. It's hard, but definitely fun. :)

3. I've tasted alligator meat. When we were in New Orleans, my uncle ordered alligator omelette. It had a weird after taste. I've also tasted crocodile meat (by accident!). My friend tricked me into eating it. It was after school and she brought out this meat pie that looked really really good. I was sooo hungry that time (I think all students are very hungry at the end of a school day), so I ate it. Then, she was like, "Oh, by the way, that's crocodile meat!". We all dropped our plastic forks and chugged down 3 bottles of water each. It looked just like regular ground meat. If only I had known...



4. I love watching My First Place and House Hunters on HGTV. :)


5. I am obssessed with headbands. I have about 50 headbands. And I still want more... Haha, everytime we go to Forever21 or other stores, I ALWAYS go to the headband section. ;)

*all images from Google*

So, those are my five random facts. I hope you enjoyed reading them. :)

I now pass this award on to these following lovely bloggers:


MsHark

Susie

Candid Phobic

Island Gal

Alexa P.