Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Travel Destination: San Diego, California

Hi everyone! It's been quite some time since I made a post about a travel destination, so here we go. :)
San Diego is a beautiful place and a refreshing change of scene especially for those who want to take a break from their busy Los Angeles life. It's only about 2hours and 45minutes away from LA (about 4hours with traffic). :)

Here are some of the spots in San Diego that I love visiting both as a 19-year old and as a child:

1. San Diego beaches -

Mission beach: paved boardwalk and volleyball nets

Coronado beach: clean sand and gentle waves

La Jolla Shores: long, flat beach

2. Fashion Valley - shopping! :D


3. Seaport Village - souvenirs and food! :)

4. Sea World - I enjoyed going to Sea World as a kid. I haven't been there in about 5 years. I want to go again. :D
5. San Diego Zoo - It was such a great experience for me as a child. :)

*all images from Google*

What are your favorite things to do in San Diego?

If you haven't been there, is there a place near you that you love to go to when you want to take a break from everyday life? :)