Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

The Met Ball: The American Woman

The Metropolitan Museum's Costume Institute benefit is always great fun--designers and models, stars and hundreds of amazing dresses. Okay, some not so amazing, but that's fun too, isn't it?


Glam Metallics and Sparkles

Jenny from the Block looking all grown up and fab in Zuhair Murad. For some reason I love J. Lo in these princess-y type dresses. When I was younger I thought this Badgley Mischka was the height of glam.

 
SJP in Halston

Marion Cotillard in Dior

Nicole Richie looking great in Marc
Jacobs. Looking forward to seeing
her bridal gown.

Lily Donaldson, a golden goddess
in Marc Jacobs.

Nicole's Oscar de la Renta SAG dress
makes another outing. I like it better on
Nicole and without the ribbon sash.

Jessica Alba rocking the old Hollywood
glam style in Sophie Theallet for Gap.


Black and Blue

Loving Sienna Miller in Pucci. Girl has some great shoes.

Lady O and Oscar

I'm not sure if I should, but I think
Mila Kunis looks great in her Vera Wang.

For once I am liking Renee in Carolina.
The cut still seems severe for her shoulders,
but I like the bottom detail.

*sigh*


Very Patriotic

Va-va-voom Donna!

Camille Belle's Jason Wu is simple and
elegant and she looks stunning and regal.

I'm not usually a huge Emmy Rossum fan,
although here I think she looks fresh
and adorable in Kenneth Cole.

DvF is a little too literal, I think.


Short and Sweet

Liu Wen in Naeem Khan and
Constance Jablonski in Jason Wu

Lily Collins in an adorable Chanel
Haute Couture gown.


Ladylike Menswear

I think only Zoe Kravitz (in Alexander
Wang for Gap) pulls it off. Alexa
Chung looks like the Colonel.


Flights of Fancy

Thandy Newton is gorgeous and I love
the way her green Solange Azagury-Partridge
jewels play off the fuschia of her dress.

I like Coco Rocha's Zac Posen.
Can't wait to see the wedding gown
he designs for her.

I think Elisa Sednaoui is gorgeous.
This Chanel frock, however, is not.
Maybe its the weird wing-train.

Really Zac? Really?!
Poor Doutzen Kroes.


What do you think of Anna and Bee's outfits?
I'm on the fence. Doesn't Bee's make her
waist look itty-bitty? They're wearing
Chanel and Balenciaga, respectively.


Gaga