Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Johnson's baby lotion

It's not the most usual thing, but I like using baby lotion. Haha. There is a story behind it, actually. I was grocery/ bath and beauty supply shopping with my Mom. I wanted to try a new lotion, and so I went to the lotion aisle, and there were tons of them! To help me choose, I said to myself, "Okay, go for something worth $5 or below". I looked at the prices, and I saw Johnson's shea & cocoa butter, $5. Bingo! :D

The thing I love most about baby lotion is that it makes my skin soft and smooth, and it smells good. It's not perfume-y, the smell is really subtle, and it stays in. The 27 fl.oz. bottle lasts me about a month and two weeks. For those of you who want more moisture, you can definitely use this first, and then put another over it.

Have you ever used baby lotion (besides when you were a baby, of course ;D)? What is your favorite lotion? :)