Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

The Buffet at the Wynn Las Vegas

It's Thursday, the weekend is almost here!

I've noticed that I haven't made a post about food or travel for the past couple of weeks. So, here is one filled with pictures. :D


The last time we went to Las Vegas, we ate dinner at The Buffet at the Wynn. We were all hungry after hours on the road and walking around our favorite Vegas spots, that quite frankly, any restaurant would do. But The Buffet totally exceeded our expectations (and our grumbling stomachs). I am only 19 years old, therefore, I don't really go to Vegas to gamble... I go there to shop and, of course, to eat. And can I just say, this is, by far, one of the best meals of my life. :D




We were staying at The Venetian (maybe a separate post sometime next week?), which is a couple of hotels away from the Wynn. A fairly short walk. We were all excited to eat and relax.


The Wynn is one of the newest hotels in the Las Vegas strip. The exterior and interior are both very beautiful, elegant, and posh... you will just love to walk around and take pictures (and possibly stay there for the night). :D


Entering The Buffet, you will see gorgeous flower/fruit arrangements everywhere. They are so pretty that you will subconsciously want to take them home. Haha. ;)


Here are pictures:




It may be a bit pricey, our bill came up to about $350-$400 for six people. But, I have a feeling that at the end of your dining experience here, you wouldn't really mind. Why? Because you're at the Wynn, surrounded by gorgeous flowers, sitting on a comfy chair, being served by nice people, eating the softest lamb chops, the creamiest pasta, and one of the best prime rib I've ever tasted...


They have a wide selection that those who prefer seafood over meat will enjoy it just as much as I did. I promise. :)


It is such an experience that you won't regret paying however much you pay. You will actually want to go back the next time you're in Vegas (I know I do). :D


assorted cheese, rack of lamb, gnocchi, and squash ravioli

strawberry and banana crepe

chocolate/banana cake, strawberry cake, and cream puff

peach mousse, chocolate mousse, and creme brulee

other yummy desserts

When you find yourself on vacation in Las Vegas, I recommend you add this to your plans. :)

Random fact: In 2009, The Buffet was declared the "Best Buffet in Las Vegas". I totally agree. :D