Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Wedding Dresses

A couple of days ago, I made a post feauturing some A-line wedding dresses. What I was going to do originally was to make a post for each wedding dress silhouette... but then, I thought, "Oh no no, that might be a little too boring". So, I decided to just put an example of each of the other 5 silhouettes in one post. I hope this is a better idea. :)

*If you haven't seen my two previous posts on wedding gown silhouettes/types, please click
here and here* :D


Ball gown/ Full skirt/ Ballerina skirt: Kate Hudson wearing Vera Wang in Bride Wars (I love that movie!)
*This dress also has what we call a basque waist-- that v-line that dips to a point about 3 inches below the waist. It might be a bit hard to see in this photo.*

Column/ Sheath:
from http://www.brides.com/

Empire Waistline:
Reem Acra

Mermaid/ Trumpet:
Fergie in Dolce&Gabbana, with husband Josh Duhamel


Short:
Casual, yet beautiful wedding dresses


*all images (except Column dress) from Google*

TGIF! Have a great weekend, everyone! :D