Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

2010 Emmy Awards Fashion


I only got to watch portions of the red carpet Emmy pre-show, and none of the actual awards, but I have to say I was kind of underwhelmed by what I did see. Few dresses stand out for me except for this yellow Carolina Herrera on sexy Sofia Vergara. Talk about hugging every curve perfectly.

I liked Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta. Still not feeling the bangs. Loved the statement necklace.

I didn't see Claire Danes' dress live, but it seems to be pretty.
Question is, is she the right colour?

I like that Heidi does short for a lot of awards shows, with legs like her's it would be a crime not to. Still, I wonder how she sits in this Marchesa. Reminds me of that blue one Anne Hathaway wore awhile back. And, look, another ginoromous necklace.

I heard a lot about how great Kim K looked in Marchesa. She's pretty, sure, but I'm not blown away. And then there was Rose Byrne in something oh-so-similar...


I'm feeling the bodice of Nina's gown more than the bottom.

 
I like this colour. Her hair is huge.

Eva is cute, safe, boring in Robert Rodriguez.

Another Lady in Black. Kelly looks great, now she needs to fix the hair colour.


Purple Posse

Jane Lynch (sporting the asymmetrical look that was so popular), Emily Deschanel and Kyra Sedgewick in a Monique Lhuillier, which I think is purple but may be reddish.


Lots of Sparkles




All attractive enough and I love sequins as much as the next girl (okay, truth, probably more), but I feel like I've seen it before. Over and over. Connie Britton did shiny, too. Susan Sarandon looks great, but who shrank Juliana Marguiles? 


Ruffled Tiers


I don't know what to make of this wedding gown-meets-Little Bo Peep look (Diana Argon in Herrera and Jewel in Zuhair Murad). Crazy thing is I don't even know if I hate it. I kind of don't. Thoughts?


So, on to the bad...

What up, Lo? You know I love you and I see what you were trying to do here, going for the Mad Men, pencil-skirted look, but it's all a little too Tippi Hedren in The Birds considering that your hair looks like an actual bird's nest. I call shenanigans. Lo's too smart to go out in public looking like this, what gives?



January, you're not a fish and you're not Madonna. Please leave the scales and cones at home next time (I know they're supposed to be peacock feathers, but they look like scales to me). I don't care if it's Versace (and a pretty colour). Oh, and grab a brush on your way out the door next time, will you? Thanks.


I often find myself wanting to like Anna Paquin, but...I got nothing. I heard this McQueen likened to a matador's uniform. I'm thinking more Roman centurion.

The hair, the skin, the neckline--Kate does know she's not on DWTS anymore?

I heart you, Tina Fey, but how do you always manage to do this to yourself?

 
Really?


What were your thoughts on the red carpet looks?
What did you think of Nate?
Stay tuned for a great giveaway later today!




Images via The Daily Mail, Yahoo, Socialite Life and The Examiner