Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Vampires Suck actually sucks...

It is boiling hot here in Los Angeles today = over 100 degrees fahrenheit! Woah. I guess summer is still here! ;)

A couple of days ago, I watched Vampires Suck, and I have to say that it actually really does suck.

Now, the trailer really makes it seem like an uber-funny movie - I am not a big fan of spoof movies, but I really thought this was gonna be good.

Here's the trailer:




The humor just wasn't really there. I became restless early on in the movie, and I kept on waiting for something to make me laugh. There were many times throughout the movie when I can actually hear crickets in my head because what I was watching just wasn't funny. There were a lot of stupid scenes - but, I know, it's a parody movie so I should have seen that coming.

To be fair, there were quite a few funny details in the movie, especially if you've seen both Twilight and New Moon. I also have to applaud the actors who played Edward, Becca, and Jacob - they were goooood! They got the facial expressions, body movement, and way of talking perfectly!

Scenes that were almost identical to the ones in the two movies made me laugh.

At first glance, they really look like the Cullens, haha!


Ken Jeong - haha, just think about his characters in other movies (The Hangover, Knocked Up...) and you'll start cracking up. His role as Daro isn't his best, but it's okay, he's a really funny person anyway.

Final Verdict: While there were some funny moments, I still think it was a pointless movie (but really, what should I expect, right?!). Not worth the time and money. If I was sitting at home with nothing to do, and it suddenly comes on HBO or something, then it's worth watching. But going to the theaters to see it? Hmm, definitely not the best decision I've made.

Have you seen Vampires Suck? What did you think of it? Are you planning to see it?

*trailer from Youtube and images from Google*