Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Summer's Guilty Pleasures




I'm the first to admit I may not have the best taste in television. To me, the shows I watch are wildly entertaining and engrossing, but I understand that not everyone may feel the same way. I tend not to find many serious dramas that I like (LOST being an exception) and, yeah, usually the TV I watch isn't exactly high brow. M suffers silently. When I do turn on the tube this is what I've been watching lately:


I haven't read these books so I'm not spoiled as to who A is or who the killer is. I am totally into this drama and the mystery surrounding the seemingly all knowing A. I'm also slightly hypnotized by Aria's eyebrows.



I know, I know, but I just can't look away.



The first episode of Bachelor Pad made it clear that this is the kind of TV I can't not watch. I don't know why. Oh, and I don't know who this Elizabeth girl is or what season she was on, but how many ways can you spell crazy? Everyone talks about Michelle, and she does seem like the type who will track Tenley down when the show is over and boil her bunny or something, but this Elizabeth isn't much better. Poor Jesse.


And can I just tell you how much I want to see Gossip Girl on my screen again? Good or bad I just love the eye candy.


So does my taste in TV make you think less of me?
What have you been watching lately?



Photo 1 via WeHeartIt.Com