Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Travel Destination: New York

Even if summer is almost over, I know many of us are still thinking and daydreaming about where to go on vacation next. I have a long list, haha, but who doesn't, right? I last went to New York when I was 11 years old, and I've been wanting to go back ever since. I was really young, and so the fast-walking, running to catch the subway thing didn't really appeal to me. Needless to say, I know I will enjoy New York way way way more now that I am 20 years old than I did back then.

Let's start the daydreaming, shall we? :D

Christmas at the Rockefeller Center


New Years' Eve at Times Square


The Plaza Hotel



It's beautiful, huh? :)



The Statue of Liberty



Empire State Building



Central Park (such an amazing picture!)



Another beautiful picture :)



Yummy pretzel and nuts!



Frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity 3, anyone? :)

It's exciting just to imagine all the things we can do in New York - eat, sightsee, and shop, of course! :D

What are the other places we should add to our "New York travel list"? What do you love the most about New York? If you haven't been there, do you want to go visit too?

*all images from Google*

Have a happy Thursday, my loves!