Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner Review

Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone had a good start to this new week. Let's enjoy the last few weeks of summer! :D

I just finished watching the new episode of The Secret Life of the American Teenager - one of my all-time favorite TV shows! Do you watch that show? I love it! I really really want Ricky and Amy to finally be together, I've been waiting how many seasons for that! Haha. But I hope he finally becomes a one-woman man. Seriously. They look great together. Okay, I've gushed enough.

This morning, I realized that I am almost finished with my 16 fl. oz. bottle of Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner. I have to get another one! Yup, it's that good, I really have to get my hands on another one.


*image from Google*

This pore perfecting toner gives you a clean so pure, it leaves nothing behind. Its 100% Natural Witch Hazel Formula tightens and refines pores, gently removing excess oil, dirt, and makeup residue without overdrying - for evenly toned and beautifully smooth skin everyday.

  • non-drying, for all skin types, gently cleanses + conditions pores to maintain clear, smooth, and balanced skin

  • 100% all natural

Directions: Use daily after cleansing or before applying skin treatments. Moisten a cotton ball or pad and apply to face and neck. For best results, use in the AM to prepare & PM to repair.

Okay, with all that good stuff describing this toner, aren't you kinda wanting to try it (if you haven't already)?

All I can say is it's the best! I use it every morning and night, and anytime I wash my face in between. It does almost everything mentioned above. In addition to my face and neck, I also apply it to my nape and the back of my ears (both neglected areas, in my opinion). It is surprising how much more traces of makeup are left even after using makeup remover wipes and washing our face. I feel like my skin is totally cleansed after using this toner.

Another thing I've noticed is that I don't break out as much anymore. I get the occasional pimples every month - but, now I only get 1 (2 at the most) as opposed to my usual 3 or 4. And those monthly pimples now disappear faster! How cool! My skin is softer, smoother, and healthier-looking. :D

About the moisture part... it really is non-drying. Unless it's winter, of course. In the winter, I use a moisturizer after the toner. During hot weather, I don't really have to use a moisturizer because my skin isn't really that "thirsty". I just apply moisturizer to dry areas.

I got mine at Walgreens for $4.99. Super affordable! And it really lasts long. I've had mine for, give or take, 5 months, and now I have about 1/4 left.

One problem I can think of that some may find is the smell. It has this earthy, alcohol smell to it. My sister cannot stand it. At first, I had to hold my breath when I put this on. But it grows on you, well, at least it did for me, haha. Now, I love the smell. ;)

Another problem that I've heard others say about it is that it doesn't really make their pores smaller. I can't really say if it did or did not for me because, honestly, I haven't really paid that much attention to my pores. But, the way I see it is that all the good stuff it does really outweighs this little problem.

Hmm, I think I've said pretty much all I wanted to say. Haha. Oh, random fact: Witch hazel is a genus of flowering plants in the family Hamamelidaceae. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but here is a picture:


*image from http://www.wikipedia.com/*

Have you tried this toner before? What do you think of it? What is your favorite toner?