Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Beautiful Home: 08.12.10



I fell in love with the decor of this model suite--for condos at The Avenue in Toronto's Forest Hill, designed by architect designer Dee Dee Hannah--when I saw it in Home and Decor magazine. Please excuse the iffy scanning images, not the greatest quality, but I think you can get the idea.

I'm mad about these couches with their subtle nailhead detail and the fabric used to the pillows!


Architect Sol Wassermuhl of Page + Steele and designer Brian Gluckstein are responsible for the condo's aesthetics. Remaining units in this building range from $1 to $5 million.


I adore this Ming fabric by Manuel Canovas used on the headboard, drapes and vanity chair below. The vanilla and blue-grey colourway is so beautiful for a bedroom. Love the Giorgetti Yfi sofa above, too.


Love.


I die over the console in the hallway, set against a textured grey
wallpaper and that gorgeous black-and-white print.


Thankfully not my fave white kitchen ever. I think it would be too early
after my disappointment to see a kitchen exactly like the one I wanted.

So what do you think?