Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

New Fall TV Shows! :)

The end of the Summer beckons the beginning of Fall - back to classes, busy schedules are gonna be in full swing. But, another thing that I am looking forward to this coming Fall, besides a whole new wardrobe for the season, are the comeback of my favorite TV shows: Grey's Anatomy, The Mentalist, and many others to mention.

With that said, there are also new shows to look forward to - Teen Vogue shares 5 "Must-see TV" in their latest issue:

1. Hellcats (the CW) -

When pre-law student Marti Perkins (Aly Michalka) finds her financial aid in jeopardy, it's make it or break it for a spot on the Lancer University Hellcats competitive cheer squad - and for the attendant athletic scholarship. Despite her views on those "football groupies who jump up and down screaming adulation for masculine fantasy figures", she pops in a DVD of Bring It On, and hits tryouts.


Ashley Tisdale also stars as team captain Savannah Monroe, who shows Marti (Michalka) that the line between law and locker rooms isn't so distinct after all.

For fans of: Bring It On and Legally Blonde

I think this is going to be a fun show to watch. It's been a while since I watched both Aly Michalka and Ashley Tisdale on TV (Where did their Disney Channel days go?), so I'm really hoping this is going to be good. And come on, who didn't watch Bring It On, right? And who didn't love Elle Woods? I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one. :)

2. My Generation (ABC) -

A lot can happen in ten years: That's the premise of this cheeky new mockumentary, a "where are they now" that follows nine Greenbelt High Class of 2000 alumni. From failed most-likely-to-succeeds to punks who married jocks and became army wives, who in the Slim Shady generation could have imagined the effects of 9/11, the global financial crisis, iPods, or The Hills?




For fans of: The Office and Modern Family

Just from the description alone, I think I am definitely going to check this show out! It sounds very promising. And I think all of us who've been through or still going through high school can certainly relate to this. I'm still mad at ABC for cancelling FlashForward, but I might forgive them just a bit if this show does turn out to be a hit. Haha. ;P

3. World Of Jenks (MTV) -

Reality TV is about to get a whole lot realer. At nineteen, filmmaker Andrew Jenks moved into a Florida retirement community for the summer to document what makes the sunset generation tick. Now the wunderkind will bring his cinema verite to MTV's new docu-series, where he'll spend each week with a new subject, ranging from a homeless girl to a mixed-martial arts fighter.


For fans of: Made and The Buried Life

Sounds interesting, but I think I'm gonna pass on this one. The only MTV "reality" show I ever really kept tabs on was The Hills (but not after Lauren Conrad left). Yeah, I know this new show has wayyy more substance than The Hills, but forgive me, the latter used to be one of my favorites. Haha. And I am also not that familiar with Andrew Jenks and his films, so that's a big reason why I don't think I'll be watching this.

4. No Ordinary Family (ABC) -

Mom works 80 hours a week, Dad hates his office job, and the kids are convinced their parents are Twitter-spying. The Powells are pretty much your average dysfunctional family - that is, until a near-death experience leaves each with a superpower: to run fast, catch speeding bullets, read minds, or solve quadratic formulas. Will they find harmony and save the world?



For fans of: The Incredibles and Heroes

I loved The Incredibles, and I know a lot of people loved Heroes, so I think this show has a big chance of becoming a hit. I think I'm gonna check out the pilot episode of this show, and if I like it, I'm definitely going to TiVo it. I also just realized that Kay Panabaker (another Disney Channel alum) plays the daughter. :)

5. Running Wilde (Fox) -

Arrested Development's Will Arnett stars as Steve Wilde, an emotionally stunted playboy who attempts to win back his do-gooder childhood crush (Keri Russell) by feigning interest in - and maybe learning to love - her twelve-year old daughter, Puddle (Stefania Owen). Now a new generation can fall for Felicity's leading lady in Russell's hilarious return to prime time.



For fans of: Two and a Half Men

Okay, I don't really watch Arrested Development (but I heard it's really funny - I would think so since Jason Bateman is in it, haha), and I only know Will Arnett as the guy from SNL and as Amy Poehler's husband, but I am sure this new show is going to be hilarious. And even though I'm too young to remember Keri Russell in Felicity, I still love her, as I'm sure true Felicity fans do. I think I'll try to watch this show as well. Hopefully, I'll like it enough to watch all the episodes.

Which of these 5 shows do you think you are going to watch this Fall?

*images from Google and description from Teen Vogue (September 2010 issue)*