Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Summer to Fall Polyvore and Guest Post!

It's only 11 in the morning, but I am already sweating buckets! It's crazy! We're supposed to reach 104 degrees fahrenheit today, yikes!

Since it's super hot, and it's really hard to think and write a review or something like it today, I am going to share with you, my lovely friends, a Polyvore outfit I made. Woohoo! Haha. ;)

I call this a "Summer to Fall" outfit because it can easily be worn right now through Fall (but for now, I guess we can ditch the cardigan, we really don't need it here in LA).


I love the bowtie on the shoe, it makes it a little girly. The cardigan is silk-cashmere - sounds good to me. I think this is a very simple outfit, with the Chanel bag and diamond studs as the "ooooh, wow!" addition. I don't really have that Chanel bag *sigh*, but there are many quilted bags out there that we can buy (Yay!). It is also very easy to buy diamond stud earrings - people don't really need to know if they're real or not, right?! ;P

What do you think of this outfit?

Dianne from CandidPhobic asked me to write a guest post for her blog! Yay! I made another "Summer to Fall" outfit just for my first guest post. Please head on over to Dianne's blog to check it out. To check out Dianne's blog, see my guest post and other Polyvore outfit, please click here. Thanks, everyone! :D