Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Salon Grafix Spray Powder Shampoo Review

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Now, another week is on, and oh, it's August! :O

This past Saturday, I was just hanging out in our couch with a book and planning to paint my nails. Then my Mom suddenly announces that we were gonna go to a party. I'm like "What? What time?" And then she goes, "in an hour". I don't know, but to me, an hour is not enough. I need to shower, get dressed, put some makeup on, and fix my hair... plus, I still needed to paint my toe nails (I ended up wearing ballet flats even though I wanted to wear sandals, haha).

Anyways, what I'm trying to say with that little story is that my Salon Grafix Spray Powder Shampoo comes in handy during times like that. I've read somewhere that we're not supposed to wash our hair everyday because it will dry our scalp, and natural oil is good for our hair. But of course, we wouldn't want to go out with greasy hair, right? Thank heavens, there are spray powder/ dry shampoos available! :D


Photobucket

Salon Grafix Spray Powder Shampoo, with its color match formula, is perfect for cleansing and refreshing your hair between normal shampoos or when you are on the go.

•Easily brushes off
•Leaves hair revitalized
•No white powder
•No oil residue
•Clean and shiny hair

*from http://www.salongrafix.com/*

Salon Styling Tip: Hair powdering is a current salon technique that creates fullness and blends roots.

Directions: Shake can very well. Cover and protect clothing before spraying. Hold can 6" to 8" away from hair and spray in quick short bursts. Apply to roots by section or layer. Wait one minute to dry, then brush hair thoroughly.

Important: Wash the Spray Powder Shampoo thoroughly out of the hair before bleaching, dyeing, or perming.

*from actual Spray Powder Shampoo label*

I divide my hair into sections and then spray my roots. When I've finally sprayed all layers that I want to cover, I use my fingers to comb my hair (kinda like when we put real shampoo on). After that, I style my hair however I want it to look.

It does take the grease off and makes my hair look a little more refreshed. BUT, of course, not as fresh as after a shower. That being said, I do think that it is good for times when we just don't have the time to go through the whole washing, blow drying our hair, and doing all that good stuff. It's perfect for busy school and/or work days.

It gives my hair a little more volume, a little more "oomph". However, the first few times I used it, my hair got a little bit stiff. I'm not sure why that happened, but as I use it more and more, it seems to be getting better for me.

About the smell... it doesn't really have a specific fragrance, but I find that it smells powder-y. It is spray powder though, so maybe that's why. Haha. It doesn't smell that bad, but it's also not the best smell in the world. Some might be okay with it, some may think it smells bad.

The actuator ("sprayer" as I like to call it, haha) may clog sometimes, the label says to "rinse it under a stream of water" when that happens.

My sister got me the one for brunette shades. I find that it does cover my darker roots a bit, but only for a while.

There are also other shades available:
for Blonde shades

for Black shades

for Silver shades

Final verdict: It's a good product. It definitely does its job. It's good to have one of these handy. However, it's not something super important to my everyday routine that I'm gonna really really need to get a new one (after I finish the one I have) right away. Maybe it will be more important and more useful for me as I get busier with life. ;) I think it fits the needs of different people in different ways. I do recommend getting one and trying it out because it might be the perfect product for you. And it's affordable, definitely under $10. :)

Have you tried this Spray Powder Shampoo or some other dry shampoo? What do you think? How did it work out for you?

Have a wonderful week, everyone! :D