Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Don't you just love watching movie trailers? :D

I am pretty sure that most would agree that part of the fun of seeing a movie in a theater is seeing the movie previews - okay, honestly, I look forward to those as much as I look forward to the actual movie.

My best friend and I went to go see Eat Pray Love today - I will share what I thought of it with you guys tomorrow :) - I just gotta say, the previews were pretty awesome!

Life As We Know It: I think it's really cute. We have to give it to Katherine Heigl - she has some of the best chick flicks ever ( like Knocked Up and 27 Dresses, right right?). And Josh Duhamel is really looking good! Fergie is a lucky girl. Haha. I am definitely going to see this movie.

Little Fockers: We've seen Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers - simply put, this is a must-see! :D

Morning Glory: I love Rachel McAdams, and I loved Diane Keaton in Something's Gotta Give and Because I Said So. I am open to seeing this movie, I am really hoping it's a good one.

How Do You Know: Hmmm, what can I say... It's Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, and Paul Rudd - pretty good combo. I love them, so I want to see this, and I am hoping it won't disappoint.

Burlesque: When I first saw this, I was like, "Is that Christina Aguilera?!". I didn't know she had a movie coming out. It reminds me of Glitter/ Dreamgirls. It looks good, but I don't know if I would want to see it in the theaters. Stanley Tucci is in it though, and we all know he's brilliant! Christina's acting looks okay in the trailer; I hope that this won't end up in the same fate as Mariah Carey's Glitter or Britney Spears' Crossroads.

Oh, and yes girls, that's Cam Gigandet (Twilight's James) and Eric Dane (aka McSteamy)! ;)

Which of these are you thinking of seeing?

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! :D