Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Shopping: Camarillo Premium Outlets

Hi, everyone! I hope we all had a relaxing weekend. We have another week ahead of us - many are now coming back to school or are finally getting into the swing of things. I also have to tell you that these past few days, there is a definite chill in the air! I love it especially because I've been complaining about the intense heat (haha!), but it is also a reminder that summer is indeed coming to an end. Well, at least, we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas to look forward to, right?

Anyways, on my last post I told you guys that I went to the Camarillo outlets. We were only able to check out four stores - Ann Taylor, J.Crew, Oakley, and Guess. I have pictures to share! :D

Photobucket

I love the color of this top!

Photobucket


I thought I'd take a picture of these office attires for my fellow bloggers who need to wear clothes like these for work. :)

Photobucket


They have a 40% off sale.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's what I love about shopping at outlets: they have a ton of clothes on sale even if their prices are already lower than mall prices, and they have a lot of items available. :)

The print and color of this maxi dress caught my eye. Sorry about the quality of these photos, I had to turn the flash off. ;)

Photobucket


Pretty accessories!

Photobucket


I love these earrings!

Photobucket

I love this outfit! I will definitely make a Polyvore outfit inspired by this! :D

Photobucket


Isn't this a lovely selection of stores? Coach, J.Crew, and The Cosmetics Company Store.

Photobucket


I am beginning to love J.Crew! I've never really bought anything from there, but thanks to my fellow bloggers who love to share their favorites from that store, I've learned to love it too. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket


Headbands!

Photobucket



Definitely a Polyvore outfit inspiration!

Photobucket


For the guys:

Photobucket


Guess:

Photobucket

Photobucket


It's not exactly like the Michael Kors watch we all love, but it's cute too, plus you can change the band. I think it's the perfect gift for teenagers, or possibly college students as well.

Photobucket


Camarillo Premium Outlets is located just 45 minutes North of Los Angeles and 40 minutes South of Santa Barbara.

They have over 160 stores! We can seriously spend a whole day (or two, or more, haha) there! :D

Check out http://www.premiumoutlets.com/.

Have you been to the Camarillo Premium Outlets? Is there something like this near you?

Have a great week, everyone!