Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Emma Watson: New hair and a Polyvore outfit :)

I hope everyone had a good Thursday. TGIF, right?! I still really can't wrap my head around how fast time goes by. It's the weekend again, really???!!! Not that I'm complaining, but woah, that was fast! Where did summer go? :O

I wanted to do a beach Polyvore outfit to celebrate the last few weeks to be spent at the beach, but then I decided to do an Emma Watson-inspired outfit instead because I went to Yahoo! and I saw this:

Emma Watson's new hair.
What do you guys think? Opinions?

When I saw this, I was like "Woah, really?!" I'm not sure if I love it, or like it, or don't like it. All I know is she has guts! That is such a drastic change. I know it's just hair, but to cut your hair that short? Wow, this girl has guts and self-confidence. We're the same age, but I don't know if I can ever get the courage to cut my hair like that.

If not for a new role, I'm thinking she did that to free herself from being seen as Hermione Granger. I don't know, but as a big Harry Potter fan, I'm kinda sad because this is like a big reminder, that yes, Harry Potter is on its last two movies. *sniff, sniff*

But anyways, if she feels good about it and if it works well for her, then I'm all for it. It is her hair, after all. ;)

Now, on to the Polyvore outfit inspired by this:

Emma

It was fun seeing these 3 colors in one outfit. I don't know if I can pull this off, but I sure know there are a lot who can. Maybe I'll wear something like this when I'm a little older. :)


I think because the colors are really bright and loud, simple gold stud earrings would do (if we have these Chanel ones, even better!).

I've started using red lipstick, and I am loving it. It makes me feel grown-up, fabulous, and more out there. I've always loved how clean and polished red nails look. And I've also been wearing my yellow wedges, now if only I can find pumps like this. :D

Anyways, I think I should go sleep now. I wish everyone a wonderful Friday and an even more wonderful weekend! :D