Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Cool Tools for the Cook! :D

Happy Monday, everyone! It's the last week of August, crazy as it sounds. Haha, I know, I always say that. ;)

Anyways, I'm pretty sure we all love to eat. Food is life. Haha. And cooking our own food can really be fun - that is if we're not too tired or busy. While the basic tools we need can really be narrowed down to pots, pans, knives, chopping board, etc., it is amazing how many cooking tools are now available to us! These colorful and fun tools can make a laborious and tiring day in the kitchen very fun and exciting. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I want them all! What about you?

Out of all of these, I only have one: a garlic gizmo (part of the 18 gifts my sister and brother-in-law gave me for my 18th birthday). My garlic mincer is a pretty cool gadget - you put the garlic clove in, and then you roll it around (it has wheels!) until your garlic is finely minced. :D

Looking at all these inspired me to look up cooking/baking tools and kitchen gadgets that I would love to own.

Photobucket
Silicone Solutions 10-piece Bake and Serve Set ($49.99)

Photobucket

French White Corningware 16-piece Set ($62.49)

*from http://www.target.com/*

Photobucket

Cuisinart Elite 14-cup Food Processor ($298.95)

Photobucket

Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer ($299.95)


Photobucket

Shun Classic 8-piece Knife Set ($599.95) --- Yikes!

*from http://www.crateandbarrel.com/*

I kept my "kitchen wishlist" to five items because if I didn't, I think everything in the Crate&Barrel catalog would be on this post, haha! :D

I also dream of having a cozy and home-y kitchen to house my tools and gadgets. And I really want an island! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*from Google*

Do you like/love to cook? What does your dream kitchen look like?