Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Polyvore and Tagged by Dizzy and L!nL!n! :)

Today is the last day of August! Crazzzyyy! Today was also my first day of school. It went well - my teacher is nice and cool, my classmates are a good bunch too - I'm excited to meet new friends! I forgot to take a picture of what I wore today (tsk tsk, Mimi!), so I thought I'd just make a Polyvore that looks somewhat like my outfit. It wasn't too hot today so it was okay to wear black, and the sleeves were okay too. But I chose to wear shorts because jeans would just be way too hot. I wore my white watch that looks somewhat like that (but is more affordable!). To add a pop of color, I wore my yellow sandals and yellow bracelet. My black bag was just the right size - big enough to fit my notebook and other stuff, but small enough that it's easy to carry around. I also love how it looks somewhat like that lovely Miu Miu bag. :D

What is your ideal first day outfit?

I was also tagged by Dizzy and L!nL!n! Thanks to you both! :D
These questions are from Dizzy:

1 --- What’s your favorite song? And why? - I really don't have one particular favorite song... right now though, Enrique Iglesias' Like It is stuck in my head because it's the last song I heard.

2 --- Would you rather be the last person alive on earth or would you rather be stuck with the last person alive, which happens to be Prince? - Hahaha, this made me laugh, why can't the last person be someone cute? Haha, I guess I'll just pick being stuck with Prince - at least I won't be alone.

3 --- What’s your most prized possession? And why? - I wouldn't say it's my most prized possession because there are more important things out there, but it's definitely very very important to me (oh, okay fine, I guess I can say it is my most prized possession) - my Louis Vuitton Speedy bag because my parents gave it to me for my 18th birthday, and I would never trade it even for a newer LV.

4 --- If you can have one super power, what would it be? And why? - I would pick being able to turn back time. Imagine how many mistakes, accidents, and tragedies we can stop or prevent if we can turn back time?!

5 --- Would you rather be stuck in a room with Richard Simmons or would you rather be stuck in a room with Adolf Hitler? - Hmmmm, I guess I'd go with Richard Simmons.

6 --- What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh? - I remember my sister said something really funny.

7 --- If you can go back in time? Where would you go? And why? - Oh my gosh, this is connected to my answer for #4... hmmm, I really don't know, there are so many things that I want to go back to...

8 --- MAC or PC? - I really don't mind - either one as long as the internet connection is excellent.

Thanks for this, Dizzy! :D

This tag is from L!nL!n:

MAKEUP

blusher or bronzer - blusher
lip gloss or lip stick - lip gloss (but I love wearing red lipstick!)
eye liner or mascara - mascara
foundation or concealer - concealer
neutral or colour eye shadow - neutral because I have yet to master putting on colored eye shadow
pressed or loose eye shadow - pressed
brushes or sponges - both

NAILS

opi or china glaze - opi is really good, but china glaze also has a lot of pretty colors, so both?
long or short - short
acrylic or natural - natural
brights or darks - it really depends on what color I feel like using

BODY

perfume or body splash - I like both.
lotion or body butter - lotion for everyday, body butter for when I feel like it
body wash or soap - body wash (I do like Dove soaps though)
lush or other bath company - Lush

FASHION

jeans or sweat pants - jeans
long sleeve or short - short
dresses or skirts - dresses
stripes or plaid - stripes
flip flops or sandals - sandals
scarves or hats - scarves
studs or dangly earrings - studs
necklaces or bracelets - necklaces
heels or flats - flats (heels for when I go to Church :))
cowboy boots or riding boots - hmmm, neither?
jacket or hoodie - both

HAIR

curly or straight - straight for everyday because I have really straight hair, curly some days for a change
bun or ponytail - bun
bobby pins or butterfly clips - bobby pins!
hair spray or gel - hair spray
long or short - long
light or dark - dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs - side bangs, but I've also tried full bangs :)
up or down - down, but up when it's super hot

RANDOM

rain or shine - there's something about rain that I love
summer or winter - hmmm, summer because there's no school and you can wear dresses everyday... but then, Christmas is during winter...
autumn or spring - autumn (haha, yes, Fall!)
chocolate or vanilla - chocolate, hands down!

Thanks, L!nL!n! :D

I tag everyone to do either of these two tags! Let me know if you do decide to answer these! :D

Have an awesome week, everyone!

***If you haven't seen my Camarillo shopping post, please click here! :)***